2023 CNAM Volunteer of the Year Award Submission
Purpose of Award:
· Recognize a person playing a role in advancing the asset management industry
· Significant commitment as a volunteer for CNAM Events, and/or Committees.
· Demonstrate a high-level of engagement at and during CNAM events.
· Engaged with another Asset Management individual or organization to provide education and knowledge to advance Asset Management
· Demonstrate a high-level of engagement on promoting CNAM on social media platforms.
1) Demonstration of significant commitment as a volunteer for CNAM events, and committees. (# of Committees involved with)
2) Played a role in advancing the asset management industry.
3) Volunteered a minimum 1-year term with CNAM
4) Statistics on attendance from committee meetings, webinars, and CNAM Events.
Promoting CNAM membership and engaging new members of CNAM (referral rate)
Copies of online posts or statistics from their online presence.
· Individual from either the private or public sector.
· Individual(s) must be a CNAM member of good standing.
· Applicants nominated by others.