PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ANSWERING THE SURVEY
The American Association of Independent Music (A2IM) is the not for profit trade organisation representing U.S. independent labels. A2IM will be holding their 10th Anniversary Indie Week in New York from 22nd to 26th June, 2015.
A2IM Indie Week 2015 is an invite-only record label and digital music conference. We have been granted 10 invitations for Australian label representatives.
In order to ensure that we extend invitations to labels that will get the most benefit from the conference we have set some parameters. If you don't satisfy these requirements your application will not be considered. All Australian delegates at indie week must:
- Have a roster of releases from at least three different artists
- Have a catalogue of at least five albums
- Be able to pay for their own flights and accommodation in New York during Indie Week
- Be doing business internationally through licensing in or out of Australia, or have a clear plan to do so.
- Be pro-actively seeking opportunities to exploit their catalogue digitally, or have a clear plan to do so.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility please contact Dan Nevin of AIR via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Australian delegation to Indie Week will be co-ordinated by AIR and Sounds Australia and supported by the PPCA.