THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS FOR PARENTS WITH ACCESS TO THE INDIANA MEDICAID WAIVERS OR MEDICAID MENTAL HEALTH WRAP AROUND SERVICES
PARENTS: Our Empact Parenting programs qualify as Family and Caregiver Training or FCAR that is part of the Community Integration and Habilitation and Family Support Waivers for the State of Indiana.
You DO NOT have to pay in advance for the program. Your waiver or service fees will be charged once the parenting program has completed. Since program participants receive access to hard-copy and online materials, this program is non-refundable.
In addition to completing this registration form, you will need to make sure that your Case Manager adds this program to your child's Medicaid Waiver plan. If you are on a waiver, please complete a pick list with 'The ALTRUIST Group' listed as the service provider. Please sign it and return it to your Case Manager.
MEDICAID WAIVER CASE MANAGERS: You will need to add this program to your client's PCISP by doing the following -
* Search for and select 'The ALTRUIST Group' from the pick-list. You may need to select Marion or Hamilton counties to find 'The ALTRUIST Group' as an option.
* Review the program information included above and on the program flyer to provide the justification for the client's parent's participation.
* Enter the date of the first zoom as the start date. Please enter the date of the final zoom as the last date.
* The ALTRUIST Group will charge the waiver once the program has completed.
* Please send the completed Service Authorization/Notice of Action document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXAMPLES FOR MEDICAID WAIVER CASE MANAGERS
* If your parent is attending the 5-week virtual program that starts on August 16th (ie. Start Date) and the final zoom is on September 13th (ie. the End Date), then you'd recognize the program for one (1) unit in September for $500 for the budget. Each parent that attends requires one unit to be entered. So, if both parents are attending, then you'd enter two (2) units in September and $1,000 for the budget.
* If your parent is attending the in-person program taking place during the weekend of September 9-11th (ie Start Date is September 9 and End Date is September 11) in Indianapolis, then you'd recognize the program for one (1) unit for September for $900 budget. Each parent that attends requires one unit to be entered. So, if both parents are attending, then you'd enter two (2) units in September and $1,800 for the budget.
To confirm registration to a program, please send the completed Service Authorization/Notice of Action document to: email@example.com.