|Page1 / 8||
||12% of survey complete.|
Thank you for participating in the 2023-2028 InterLink Annual Employer Labor Market Survey.
InterLink conducts an annual survey for North Central Texas Career (CTE) and Technical Education decision-makers to plan high school programs of study that will prepare students for occupations in high demand to meet the need of regional employers. This has resulted in the development of some of the most respected CTE Centers and Programs of Study in the nation. Your participation will help them continue their work.
The North Central Texas Region consists of the 16 counties of Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Erath, Hood, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Navarro, Palo Pinto, Parker, Rockwall, Somervell, Tarrant, and Wise.
About The Survey:
- All responses are treated as confidential and will be reported in aggregate.
- Respondents that complete the survey will receive the survey report by email.
- The survey will close on July 21st.
- The average time for completing the survey is 12 minutes.
- Our interest is in occupation demand from entry-level to those requiring advanced degrees.
- Any question that is not applicable may be skipped unless otherwise noted.
- We encourage you to share the survey link with other employers, associations, and organizations.
We greatly appreciate your participation!
Executive Director, InterLink