2015 Nomination Form for Convention Center/Exhibit Hall Lifetime Achievement Award
Please complete your nomination by Friday, March 27.
Please consider these criteria when considering who you would like to nominate. Nominees must:
1) have a minimum of twenty (20) years of service to the convention center industry.
2) be an IAVM member in good standing for at least ten (10) years, which need not be consecutive.
Other important considerations are:
3) Leadership contributions, committee work and outstanding service to the IAVM or other industry related associations.
4) A passion for the industry through participation with both the IAVM Annual Conference & Trade Shows and the International Convention Center Conferences throughout their career.
5) Contributions of lasting value to our industry as a lecturer, presenter, mentor, author, innovator or a catalyst for positive change.
6) Certifications, specialized training, distinguished achievements and awards of significance to our industry as well as exemplary work experience with convention centers, exhibit halls and/or supporting industry related companies.
7) Personal and professional attributes that reflect favorably on the image of the convention center industry.