Please read the information about the study and indicate whether or not you would like to participate.
- This study is being conducted by the Mauritius Institute of Health to help improve actions taken in response to the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic and to inform the response to similar future outbreaks.
- This study is divided into several sections and should take about 20 minutes to complete. Please do not start until you will have enough time to complete it in one go.
- You will be asked questions about yourself, your knowledge of the coronavirus, your personal behaviours and perceptions of the coronavirus as well as the impact of the pandemic on you and your family. Participation in the study is completely voluntary; if there are questions which you are not comfortable with answering, feel free to skip that question and leave the answer blank.
- You must be a permanent resident in the Island of Mauritius of at least 18 years old to participate. Only one member per household will participate in this survey.
- Please do not fill out the survey if a member of your household has already done so.
- This survey is completely anonymous and will not collect individually identifiable information. All survey responses received will be treated confidentially and stored securely.
- This study has received approval from the National Ethics Committee.
- If you have any questions about this study, please contact the Mauritius Institute of Health on Tel.: 243 3772 or email: email@example.com.
- By ticking the box, you are confirming that you are a permanent resident in the Island of Mauritius of at least 18 years old, that you have read the information about the study, and that you voluntarily agree to take part in it.