To be accepted your abstract needs to be relevant, original, topical and have an impact!
We invite abstracts addressing the topics outlined in our call for papers. Your abstracts can be technical or application based (such as case studies).
Dates to be aware of:
- Submission of abstracts: 12 June 2019
- Notice of acceptance: 27 June 2019
- Submission of final paper for judging: 19 August 2019
- Submission of PowerPoint presentation: 16 September 2019
To complete this form, you will need the following:
- Your abstract (maximum of 300 words)
- Your contact details and those of any co-presenters
- Your biography (maximum 100 words)
- The biography of any co-presenters (maximum 100 words)