GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The 2015 Open Meeting of The Hip Society/AAHKS, March 28, 2015, in Las Vegas, NV, is designed to provide up-to-date information on the treatment of hip problems including non-arthroplasty options and the latest surgical techniques as well as the current thinking on bearing surfaces. Other objectives deal with the difficult primary THA and complication management including an update on revision THA.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACME) through the joint providership of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and The Hip Society. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
1. Please rate each presentation on a scale of 1 to 5, where 5 (excellent) is the highest mark.
2. Please critique the presentations, taking into consideration the following items:
- Was the level of the presentation appropriate to the audience?
- Were the presentations of interest and was the information current?
3. Please provide comments about any individual presentation may be added in the comments section at the end of this document.