Thanks for submitting details of your IT project to iTnews for consideration in the 2014/15 Benchmark Awards.
It is assumed you have read our 'Enter Now' page on the Awards web site prior to filling out this form.
Answering the questions below should take no more than 10-15 minutes. We aim to balance brevity (to save you time) with the right kinds of questions to determine the strength of your project execution and technology leadership.
Your submission will be used by the iTnews Editorial Team to qualify you as a finalist in one of the following categories:
- BEST PROJECT - CONSUMER
(for consideration as RETAIL CIO OF THE YEAR)
Includes IT products in FMCG, retail, tourism and hospitality.
- BEST PROJECT - EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
(EDUCATION CIO OF THE YEAR)
Includes IT projects in secondary and tertiary education – public and private, plus research.
- BEST PROJECT - FINANCE AND LEGAL
(PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CIO OF THE YEAR)
Includes IT products in banking, financial services, property and insurance.
- BEST PROJECT - HEALTHCARE
(HEALTH CIO OF THE YEAR)
Includes IT projects in healthcare – public and private.
- BEST PROJECT - INDUSTRIAL
(INDUSTRIAL CIO OF THE YEAR)
Includes IT projects in mining and resources, manufacturing, construction and transport.
- BEST PROJECT - PUBLIC SECTOR
(GOVERNMENT CIO OF THE YEAR)
Includes IT projects in Federal, State and Local Government.
- BEST PROJECT - SERVICES
(SERVICES CIO OF THE YEAR)
Includes IT projects in media, telecommunications, internet, gas and water.
Submissions will be judged according to:
• The strength of the business case for the project.
• The project’s delivery –evidence of agility, creative applications of IT and competencies developed – all whilst keeping within targeted scope, deadline and cost.
• Whether new ground was forged – in terms of new technologies or approaches, and how this risk was managed.
• Return on investment – projected or measured.