The award category qualifications/requirements are as follows:
• Is proactive in advocating/creating change to make an environment more diverse and inclusive.
Organization (Law Firm/Legal Department, non-legal Business/Corporation, Nonprofit/Government Agency):
• Works towards leveraging the strengths and talent of every member in their organization
• Incorporates management practices to allow for effective allocation of responsibility, accountability for results, and
equal access to opportunities
• Includes personnel practices which are transparent and fair, and addresses/eliminates unintended and/or historic bias,
which help to create an inclusive environment
• Collaborates/partners with outside organizations to help make the community more inclusive
• An individual who is under the age of forty (40), has practiced for less than ten (10) years, or is a student.
• Is proactive in advocating/creating the change to make an environment more diverse and inclusive.