Thank you for your interest and participation to the second edition of the HEC - Act One Innovation Management survey. This survey is meant for Innovation Managers with either the title or the activity (e.g. coordinating various services to find innovative solutions to client demands, industrial problems, etc.). Please respond only if this is your case, as we will have to discard any other participation.
The following online questionnaire takes about 20 minutes to answer, and can be paused and resumed at your convenience. Please complete it before May 21st so that we have sufficient time to process the results:
Every eligible respondent will receive - by June 10th - a detailed report of all key findings including:
- Key success factors: innovation's place in the organization, field of intervention, etc.
- Best practices: idea rewards systems, providers and clients roles, etc.
- Future stakes: integration with HR and evaluation process, risk management, etc.
For a better understanding of the topics covered by this survey, you can download an infographic on the 2010 results here
- This study is an academic project lead by HEC, a leading European Business School.
- It is free to participate, and the results do not generate any profit, whatsoever.
- Your answers are strictly confidential.
- The synthesis is shared with a few selected academic and business media.
- Only the respondents will receive the full detailed results.
At the beginning of the survey, you will need to provide personal information (name, phone number, current position). This is to validate the relevance of your participation, contact you in case some answers are incomplete or unclear and, most importantly, share the results with you by June 10th.
Don't hesitate to contact me for any additional question on this survey, its history, methodology or any other aspect that you would like to discuss.
Thank you in advance for your interest and participation, please feel free to share the link to this survey with other innovation managers.
HEC Professor on Innovation Management
Act One CEO