The United States Tennis Association (USTA) is proud to offer grants up to $750 to HBCU institutions interested in starting a recreational tennis sport club/Tennis On Campus program for their students.
In addition to the start-up grant, the USTA will provide an equipment package of eight (8) tennis racquets and a case of tennis balls to new programs.
Benefits for TOC-HBCU programs:
- Eligible for start-up grant up to $750 (if new program)
- Eligible for equipment package (if new program)
- Access to preferred pricing
- Access to resources
Check out the TOC website for more resources, playing opportunities, and more!
In order to complete this grant application, you'll need:
- Basic information about your college/university
- Basic information about any tennis courts or programs on your campus
- A W-9 form from your college/university