Boston Region MPO Braintree Grove Street Corridor Survey
We are excited to hear from you!
- Access the survey in 简体中文
- Access the survey in 繁體中文
- Access the survey in Kreyòl Ayisyen
- Access the survey in Español
- Access the survey in Português
- Access the survey in Tiếng Việt
The Boston Region Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), with the support of the Town of Braintree and the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT), is conducting a transportation planning study for the Grove Street corridor in Braintree (corridor map below). This study will identify solutions for people traveling on Grove Street. As part of the study launch, the MPO is asking anyone who uses Grove Street to respond to a survey about existing challenges and how to address them.
Please take a few minutes to complete this survey. The survey typically takes about five minutes to complete.