What should I provide as evidence of my knowledge and understanding?

In support of an application for Chartered Member of IChemE, and the title Chartered Chemical Engineer, you will need to provide evidence that you have the minimum required level of:

1. knowledge and understanding;


2. professional experience.

Evidence of your professional experience (point 2) must be provided in the format of a Competence and Commitment report.

To determine what to provide as evidence of your knowledge and understanding (point 1), please use the following self-assessment tool and follow the guidance at the end of the survey.