ADVANCING SOCIAL SERVICES
Call for Contributions - Application Form
Proposals can be submitted for the following sessions:
- Case study: Present a practice, service model, project or new idea that the audience can learn from and stimulate discussion. Max. 20 minutes presentation of a case followed by Q&A and interactive discussion (Total time: 60 minutes)
- Workshop: Interactive educational session designed to create a specialised result, for example a guidance or learning that participants can use afterwards. Max. 20 minutes presentation followed by interactive discussion including some elements of training and/or group work with participants. (Total time: 60 minutes)
- Thematic Panel Discussions: be one of 4 panellists giving max. a 15-minute presentation max. 6 slides each followed by Q&A and discussion (Total time 90 minutes)
- Project Forum: Series of quick-fire 5-minute ‘Elevator Pitch’ style project presentations to all delegates.
Maximum two contributions can be submitted per organisation. They must be submitted separately.
- 22 November 2022 for proposals submitted in French, Spanish, German, Italian
- 29 November 2022 for proposals submitted in English
Confirmation of acceptance or rejections will be sent by 30 January 2023.
Please read the call for contributions document before completing this form.
Please, keep in mind that for:
- Case Studies and Workshops, selected applicants must register 2 presenters paying the full delegate fee for the conference.
- Thematic Panel Discussions, selected applicants must register 1 presenter and 1 attendee, both paying the full delegate fee for the conference.
- Project Forum presentations, selected applicants must register 1 presenter and 1 attendee, both paying the full delegate fee for the conference.
Selection criteria: Please refer to the call for contributions.
Find here a Word version of the application form only for internal coordination of your proposal. Please note that only submissions via the online form will be accepted.
Click here for an example of a good contribution submission to help you with yours.