Guest Player - Fall 2022
If, during the regular season, a team will not have enough players (1 more than the number players needed to fill the positions at the start the game/match) at a game, a Guest Player may be moved from another team under the following restrictions;
- A Guest Player that meets the age/grade restrictions can be moved up from a lower competition division, or within the same division.
- The Guest Player remains with the team for a maximum of two games during the season, and is returned to the original team.
- The Guest Player participation does not exceed the games per day limit restrictions outlined in the sport specific rules.
- The Guest Player participation conforms to the limits outlined in the sport specific rules.
- A Guest Player cannot move to teams participating in sanctioned events and CYO playoffs or championships.
Provide the information requested below to register your use of a guest player for your upcoming game. If you have questions, please contact your member athletic director or CYO athletic commissioner.