1. Think about each statement in relation to yourself and any you teach classes or college preparation materials you've created or been given. Give the answer that best applies to you.
2. Your answers will be kept in the strictest confidence, so we encourage you to be completely honest. Your responses will in no way affect your relationship with your principal or other staff.
3. Think about each statement by itself. Do not be influenced by your answers to other statements.
4. In most cases you will be asked to give your responses on the survey form by filling out the answer that you feel is the MOST true. If there is a text box, we just want your opinion in a few sentences.
5. You have the right to not answer any or all of the questions in this survey. If you can't think of an answer, you can skip it. But we appreciate you taking it seriously and helping us out!