WPC 2023 Call for Papers
World Petrochemical Conference 2023
March 20 – 25, 2023 | Houston, Texas
Global Chemicals Today & Tomorrow: Driving Energy Transition and Climate Initiatives in the Face of Volatile and Shifting Markets.
· Abstracts should be no more than 150 words in length. English please.
· Abstracts should address the general theme and one of the conference subthemes.
· Each submission will undergo peer review by the WPC advisory committee.
· Each presenter will be allocated 15-20 minutes (Final format will be identified after the presentation has been accepted)
· PPT presentation will be made available for all the delegates.
· Please no sales pitches
· Final acceptances will be acknowledged by December 15, 2022 via emails – no calls please.
· Travel and hotel expenses are the responsibility of the speaker.
· For questions contact WPC@spglobal.com
Submitting your proposal does not guarantee acceptance to speak. We accept proposals on an ongoing basis. The earlier you submit the more open slots are available.