The objective is to figure out who is doing what and how they are measuring success. This information will be used as a means for identifying gaps and needs within the community, and hopefully create synergy between organizations focused on similar issues.
The first part of the assessment involves this survey which is designed to reach as many community stakeholders as possible (non profits, private sector, government, etc.).
In the first part of this survey we ask you to identify any specific program, project or initiative(s) undertaken by your organization that addresses the focus areas included in the survey. These focus areas are derived from the RWJF County Health Rankings performance measures.
The second part of the survey is designed to solicit your perception of:
- the importance of those activities to the community;
- the impact programs and projects have had in addressing these issues; and
- significant gaps or areas that require additional attention.
We need your help!
We are keenly interested in identifying as many different entities working in Jefferson County on each of these areas as we can. Our next step is to distribute this survey to as many community organizations as possible. You can help in two ways:
1. Forward the survey link you received to colleagues, coalitions or groups who work on the focus areas addressed in the survey (it is diverse: health care to housing).
2. Contact us with the names and emails of any organizations who should be sent this survey, or let us know about other organizations who could help distribute the survey to their constituencies.
For technical issues with the survey or questions about distributing to others within your network, contact Jolie Crowder with HBABCs at email@example.com