There are so many reasons to become a volunteer at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force!
- Be associated with the world's oldest and largest military aviation museum.
- Become acquainted with aviation enthusiasts from across the country.
- Belong to the volunteer program that pioneered volunteerism throughout the USAF.
- Be a part of Ohio's most exciting free travel attraction, open seven days a week.
At the museum, a variety of talents are needed!
- Exhibit gallery patrols
- Registration and Information Desk clerks
- Air Force Museum Theatre weekend assistants
- Technical support personnel with experience to share
- Aerospace education demonstrators
You're eligible to volunteer if you are:
- at least 18 years of age, civilian or military
- able to work four half-day shifts per month (if you're retired)
- able to work two half-day shifts per month (if you're employed)
- able to work one full day per week if providing technical support
You'll benefit from volunteering and receive ...
- New friendships
Share your interest in aviation history! Become a museum volunteer!
To request more information, please complete and submit the form on the next page.