Application Form

The Australian government is providing additional safety nets for people impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic and this should be your first contact point for support. The $1,500 JobKeeper announcement will help 75% of our BlueFit Family, while the increased $1,100 JobSeeker program will assist the majority of the remaining 25%. 

The BlueFit Foundation food voucher program is designed to help fitness industry employees from the BlueFit team significantly affected by the economic effects of COVID-19. Regular weekly food vouchers of $50 and $100 are available to those in need, starting Monday 6th April.

Please complete the application below to help us understand your financial situation. We would like to help everyone but this is not always possible. Please only apply if you are facing financial hardship. 

Applications will be reviewed and recipients selected by a panel including Hayley Breen, head of People and Culture.

Question Title

* 1. Name:

Question Title

* 2. Site:

Question Title

* 3. Employment Type:

Question Title

* 4. Do you have government assistance in place?

Question Title

* 5. What time-frame are you requiring support?

Question Title

* 6. How many dependants, if any do you have (children under the age of 16) ?

Question Title

* 7. Do you have a partner that is currently working?

Question Title

* 8. Are you an Australian Citizen for taxation purposes:

Question Title

* 9. Please select which applies:

Evaluation Process: The information provided will be used to evaluate your suitability, with a response given within 3 days

T