The survey forms part of a PhD research project about a search for an international security forecasting model from a Realist perspective. The survey part of the research seeks to best understand the following issues:
1. The constraints surrounding the quest for a IR forecasting model,
2. The nature of the forces and variables acting on the model,
3. Forecasting models preference,
4. Assessing the value of predictive techniques,
5. Understand the relative weight of analyst’s biases and assumptions.
Your participation is greatly appreciated; here are a few simple points to guide you:
• All Questions must be completed
• You can navigate around the survey by clicking the navigation buttons at the bottom of each page.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Jean Perois by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone (+973 3611 5772) or skype (jean.perois).