IMPORTANT: Although cookies will enable your answers to be saved if you return to work on this form in the same internet browser on the same computer as a previous session, we highly recommend that you download the Word version of this application so that you may prepare your answers in advance, then copy and paste the text into this online application form.
This application requests the following uploads:
- Proof of 501(c)3 nonprofit status (required)
The following SA2020 documents are available as reference in preparing to complete this application:
- Nonprofit Partner Overview
- Community Results by Cause Area
- Application Scoring Rubric
- SA2020 Theory of Change
A one-time $50 application processing fee is required:
- To submit the fee online, please click here.
- You may also mail a check (made out to SA2020) to PO Box 120335 San Antonio, TX 78212.
- Must be postmarked by 07/22/19.
- Please do not let this fee deter you from applying: email email@example.com to discuss.
The application for new SA2020 Nonprofit Partners is open year-round; fully submitted applications are reviewed on a rolling basis:
- Applications submitted by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, July 22, 2019 will be reviewed for onboarding in September 2019. Orientation is mandatory -- please save the date for one of the following orientation sessions:
- Wednesday, September 4th from 8:30am-10:00am OR
- Thursday, September 5th from 3:00pm-4:30pm.
If after reviewing all of the above, you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Existing SA2020 Nonprofit Partners do not need to reapply.