CTE Advisory Committee Application
Sumner-Bonney Lake School District is seeking applications from those interested in serving on our advisory committees to support career pathways. Advisory Committee Members are current working professionals who advise the district. Specifically, advisory councils:
- Provide information to update, modify, expand, and improve the quality of programs and access to career pathways.
- Support and strengthen the partnerships between business, labor, the community, and education.
- Make recommendations that will strengthen and expand the curriculum, and provide assistance in implementing these recommendations.
- Identify and validate academic and occupational competencies, determining priorities, and review and evaluate programs.
- Serve as ambassadors for career pathways initiatives.
Terms will be two years in duration and will begin in the fall of 2021. Applications are due May 15.