SDPI FY2012 Community-Directed Mid-Year Progress Report for Cycle 3 Grantees
FY 2012 Mid-Year Progress Report
Page1 / 16
:: READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE COMPLETING! ::
Before completing your FY 2012 Mid-Year Progress Report, make sure that you are prepared:
• This Report is intended for FY 2012 Cycle 3 grantees only and is due September 15, 2012. Grantees from other cycles will need to contact their Area Diabetes Consultant or Melanie Knight for the link to their report.
• This Report must be completed in one sitting.
• Before completing this online report, provide your answers on the FY 2012 Mid-Year Progress Report Questions MS Word document in order to copy/paste answers to this online report. You will not be able to download your answers from this online system, so you must provide your answers on this Word document in order to have a copy of this report and your answers for your records.
• Once you complete your Mid-Year Progress Report online, you will be able to print a certificate of completion for your records. Do not close this window until you click the link to obtain your certificate.
• This report is estimated to take 20 minutes to an hour to complete.
Click the links below if you want to review the privacy policies for IHS and SurveyMonkey.