Abstracts appropriate for this meeting are being accepted between March 5 and July 15, 2020. All submitted abstracts will be considered for either a podium presentation or a poster presentation. Previously presented work will be considered. The length of your abstract must not exceed 500 words. Eight (8) $500 Travel awards will be given to 4 MD's and 4 SLP's. Four (4) $500 Travel Awards will be given to the best poster presentation.
IMPORTANT NOTES about ABSTRACT SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS and REVIEW PROCESS:
- Submit your abstract via the form below.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the program committee in a blind process.
- You will be notified by late July 2020 if your abstract has been accepted.
- Individuals may submit multiple abstracts. ONE abstract per form.
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Deadline for abstract submission has been EXTENDED until July 15, 2020, 11:59pm EDT.