Florida State Parks Foundation Small Grant Support Application
The Florida State Parks Foundation is proud to offer small grant opportunities to our CSO members, in addition to parks that do not have a CSO. The Foundation will award $25,000 annually in grant amounts up to $5,000. Applications will be accepted beginning Monday, January 4th 2021 and will close on Monday, March 15th 2021. Decisions will be announced in late April.
In order to apply:
- Grant request must align with the Foundation's mission of protecting, preserving, sustaining and growing Florida State Parks.
- Must be a CSO dues paying member of the Foundation. Parks that do not have CSOs can also apply.
- Must obtain and submit a letter of approval from your Park Manager for funding request.
- Must use grant monies in twelve months or less.
- Must submit report at the completion of project.
- Preferably offer an opportunity for the Foundation to be recognized.
TIP: Prepare the application in a "Word" document. Then cut and paste all info into this online form which must be completed in one setting. There is no option to save a nomination online and return to complete it.