2020 Labor Day Trojan Throwdown
Labor Day Trojan Throwdown
ENTRY DEADLINE - AUGUST 24, 2020
Check and weigh-in is Saturday, September 5, 2020 from 8 am to 5 pm.
Please fill out one entry per exhibitor.
For more information contact:
Chipper Jones 229-938-9968
Kathy Weesner 229-591-8860
- Show is open to the world. Exhibitors 21 years old and younger are eligible. Pre-Club exhibitors must be able to exhibit their hog without any assistance.
- Georgia National Fairgrounds will require all exhibitors and/or family to sign a Covid-19 release form when you enter the premises.
- All pigs must have an official health certificate and premise ID tag.
- No limit to the number of animals you can show.
- All hogs must have a readable ear tag when they check in. No Hogs will be accepted without a tag.
- Classes will be split based on weight. Classes will be broken with as many even numbers of entries as possible. Hogs will be shown lightest to heaviest.
- Prize money will be paid through FIVE places in each class.
- Barrows and gilts will be shown separately and a top five will be selected for each. Payout will be: Grand $500, Reserve $400, Third Overall $300, Fourth Overall $200, Fifth Overall $100.
- If numbers require classes will be split into divisions.
- The judge’s decision is final in all classes.
- Entry fees are $30 per hog. Entry fees are non-refundable. Entry fees cannot be switched from one exhibitor to another.
- There will be a pen fee of $8 per pen. You may purchase as many pens as you need. Pen fees are non-refundable.
- Showmanship will be a jackpot format. Entry Fee for showmanship will be $20.00 per exhibitor. There will be four divisions and they will be divided according to the number and grade level of the exhibitors. All Exhibitors 21 years and younger who have graduated high school will show in division of their own. 100% payout and the top three in each division will receive prize money.
- Each exhibitor may show one hog in showmanship. The hog shown must be entered in the show. Anyone 21 years old and younger can show in showmanship if an exhibitor will allow you to use his or her pig.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Pens will be pre assigned.
- The Georgia National Fairgrounds and Fullington Academy nor anyone or anybody associated with the show are liable for accidents, injuries or theft.
- Exhibitors are responsible for his or her own animal and assume all associated risk.
- Only show officials and exhibitors are allowed in the show ring.
All Ag Center Rules Apply.
- Camper Spots are available at the Ag Center call 478-987-3247.