Community Development would love to hear your opinion!
If you would like to speak to someone directly, please call 503-655-8591.

You can also submit your feedback online at  or  or mail to:

Clackamas County Community Development, 2051 Kaen Road, Suite 245, Oregon City, OR  97045

Question Title

* 1. The service I received was related to: