The Fellowship Training Program Director or designated alternative from the program is required to serve as the proctor for the 2021 Knowledge Assessment. The exam shall be administered in a manner that is consistent with all applicable guidelines pertaining to infection control and social distancing. The exam administrator and exam taker(s) must follow the social distancing protocols implemented at their fellowship training program. The proctor is required to remain in the room with the fellow for the duration of the assessment and ensure that the fellow follows the TACC testing guidelines outlined below:
• The Transplant Accreditation & Certification Council (TACC) holds training programs and examinees to the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior.
• Unethical, dishonest, or otherwise unprofessional behavior by an examinee may cause cancellation of examination scores, barring from future examinations by the TACC and may prevent the examinee from receiving a certificate of completion.
• The Fellowship Training Program Director agrees to report any and all suspected unethical or unprofessional behavior including any and all testing irregularities to the TACC, and shall not independently adjudicate such behaviors or irregularities.
• Unethical behavior is defined by the TACC to include disclosure, publication, reproduction, or transmission of this examination in whole or in part in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose. This extends to sharing examination information or discussing the examination prior to the closure of the exam period.
• Examinees shall be free of all clinical responsibilities during the examination.
• Examinees shall not have access to any written or electronic informational resources during the exam.
• Once the exam has begun, examinees shall not have access to any communication devices (phone, pager, smart watch, tablet etc.) during the exam and may not access these devices at any point, including during breaks, until after the exam is completed.
• The exam shall be administered in a manner that is consistent with all applicable guidelines pertaining to infection control and social distancing.
• If testing accommodations are required such as would be required for a physical condition or learning disability, prior arrangements must be made with the TACC.