The AllWays Safe Agricultural Safety Award Individual Recognition Program is designed to honor two individuals who have dedicated themselves towards ensuring the safety and health of agricultural workers. The AllWays Safe Agricultural Safety Awards are a collaborative effort between AgSafe and the Almond Board of California, who share a commitment to protecting the agricultural industry’s workforce.
The Individual Recognition Program will honor two employees – a Safety Professional and an Operations/Production Supervisor. Each individual plays a different but critical role in implementing an effective safety and health program, as well as ensuring all workers have the knowledge and tools needed to go home safely at the end of each day. This award will acknowledge the genuine efforts of two dedicated individuals and provide insight into the selfless work made by safety professionals and operations/production supervisors across food and farming industries.
Nominees will be judged on the following criteria:
- Tenure in the industry, with specific emphasis on their role in safety and health
- The positive safety and health impact they have made for an employer
- Improvements this individual has made to the safety and health culture of their company
- Safety and health accreditation/professional certification/training received
- Other awards/recognition received specific to safety and health
- Overall demonstrated dedication towards worker safety and health
One winner will be selected for each category and the individual honoree will be recognized at ACTIVATE22, the Annual AgSafe Conference, the morning of February 17, 2022 at the Monterey Marriott in Monterey, CA. Representatives from AgSafe and the Almond Board of California will present each winner with a plaque and a token of appreciation for their achievement. In addition, AgSafe will promote the company’s achievement with local and industry media.
Nomination applications must be received no later than January 31, 2022.