Application Intent to Apply
This is NOT your application, but an intent to apply. Please complete this brief survey and provide basic information prior to submitting your application materials.
Application Check List
Your application material must be sent directly to your state’s selection coordinator so that it is received no later than February 3, 2010.
Your complete application consists of an original and one copy of the following:
1. Delegate Application Cover Sheet (please print or type),
2. A letter detailing your qualifications and reasons for applying (must be typed),
3. A resume detailing your academic achievements and extra-curricular activities,
4. A recent academic transcript (including standardized test scores when possible), and
5. A letter of support from a teacher or research mentor.
1. Complete the Intent to Apply survey.
2. Staple, in order, items 1 - 5, described above, together with one staple in the upper left corner. Do not otherwise bind your application nor place it in a folder.
3. Mail or ship your complete application directly to:
NH Department of Education
101 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
Your application must be received no later than February 3, 2010.
Do NOT send your application material directly to the National Youth Science Foundation.Please Do NOT send your materials to the office of the National Youth Science Camp.