DeKalb County Republican Party Committee Directory Agreement
The DeKalb Republican Party (DGOP) is firmly committed to protecting the privacy and security of ALL of its members. As a DGOP County Committee Member you are being invited on an opt-in basis to include your Personal Identifiable Information (PII) in part, in full or not at all in the Official DeKalb GOP County Committee Member Directory. By filling out this google form, you are agreeing for the information you list below can be included in the DGOP directory. The DGOP directory falls under the data sharing policy outlined in our "DeKalb GOP Tools Terms & Conditions" agreement. In order to be a recipient of this information, All Parties agree to following terms and conditions as stated herein:
- The DeKalb County Republican Party (DGOP) is not liable for the information you share or how that information is disseminated once the Official DeKalb GOP County Committee Member Directory is made available to all those that have opted-in to either participate or receive this information.
- The DGOP have complied with all applicable laws in the collection of the information provided and has all rights necessary to transfer the information from The DeKalb GOP to The DeKalb GOP County Committee Member.
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII) is defined as any information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, either via direct or indirect means. It usually consists of a combination of two or more attributes, such as a name, mailing address, phone number, social security number, or email address. Personal user preferences tracked by a website via a cookie are also considered personally identifiable when linked to other personally identifiable information provided by a user online.
- The Official DeKalb GOP County Committee Member Directory shall be used exclusively to conduct DGOP official business and/or is to be used for collaboration purposes. It is not to be used for personal use or benefit. Additionally, the Official DeKalb GOP County Committee Member Directory cannot be shared or used in whole or part for the benefit of a candidate and/or in conjunction with their campaign as well as for a Political Action Committee (PAC) or any other political organizations regardless of affiliation.
- The DeKalb GOP makes no warranties, whether express or implied, or representations of any kind, regarding the accuracy or completeness of information.
- Users will comply with all applicable laws including all federal, state and local data protection and privacy laws.
- The format and manner in which the Official DeKalb GOP County Committee Member Directory is accessed and manipulated, and the resulting information obtained there from, is confidential and proprietary and shall be held in strict confidence and shall not be disclosed or used except as set forth in this Agreement.
- Agree to use best efforts to protect such confidential and proprietary information whether in digital and/or in a physical/hard-copy format.
- The Official DeKalb GOP County Committee Member Directory will not be used to disparage, defame, harass and/or intimidate or knowingly commit a misdemeanor and/or felony against a voter(s), individual and/or the DeKalb GOP whether such action(s) are in-person and/or facilitated digitally.