2023-2024 CLC Leadership Council Nomination Form
Leadership Council Overview
CLC Leadership Council Overview
The CLC Leadership Council, an advisory group for the CLC, will engage all CLC alumni in activities that support the mission of CLC and build its capacity to engage the community. The Council will offer professional and leadership skill development that will position members for future civic engagement.
Benefits to Members
The Council’s work will provide its members the opportunity to:
- Positively impact the community around leadership and civic engagement development.
- Develop leadership and civic engagement skills to become change-makers.
- Gain knowledge of CLC and the community.
- Develop relationships with CLC Alumni and Board members who have a shared passion to make an impact in Northeast Ohio.
- Raise awareness in the community about the CLC by being an ambassador.
- Continue learning about and shaping Cleveland’s civic community.
- Engage with CLC beyond the program experience.
Meetings & Opportunities for 2023-2024 (Dates TBD)
-Council Orientation-July 2023
-CLC Board of Trustees Annual Meeting-June 2024
-4 Quarterly Council Meetings
-Committee Meetings as scheduled by each committee
-Leadership Development Workshops as developed by Council
-CLC Events and Program Days as scheduled
Leadership Council members are expected to make an annual contribution of $500 (for profit), $200 (nonprofit) or a contribution according to your means to the Leadership Center, maintain their membership as a CLC Member, and attend Council meetings and CLC events. (see Statement of Expectations on website for additional details.)