Ouray Land Use and Sign Code Update - Public Input Survey
The City of Ouray is undergoing a comprehensive update of the Land Use and Development Code (subdivision and zoning regulations) and Sign Code for the first time since 2013, when the Ouray Municipal Code was last repealed and revised. This community-based effort will be focused on preparing a code that:
- Better reflects the Ouray community,
- Implements the goals and policies of the Ouray Community Plan,
- Reflects current community development preferences,
- Clarifies processes, definitions, and administrative provisions,
- Is easier to navigate, interpret, and convey.
This 10-minute survey will expressly help the City better understand community opinions and priorities related to Ouray's land use and development practices. Please share this survey and encourage other community members to be involved!
To stay up-to-date on the Code Rewrite process, visit the City’s website, linked here.
or contact the City’s Community Development Coordinator at 970-325-7087.