One way to become actively involved with the City of College Station is to serve on a citizen board, committee or commission. Members serve without monetary compensation. College Station City Council reviews applications and makes appointments.

Applications are accepted throughout the year and kept on filed in the City Secretary's Office. All applicants must be a College Station resident and registered voter (unless applying for the Impact Fee Advisory Committee)