The Irwin Cantor Innovative Program Award was created to recognize innovation in court-connected or court-related programs created by a member of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts. Nominations for this award should be for programs, not individuals. The award is named for the late Hon. Irwin Cantor, former AFCC President.
Open to all court-related or court-connected programs created by a member of AFCC.
Nominations are solicited from AFCC membership. Any member of AFCC may nominate a program for the award. To nominate a program, the nomination must be completed and submitted by March 9, 2020, prior to the annual conference at which the award will be presented. The AFCC Nominations Committee will recommend at least one candidate for consideration for the award.
The recipient of the award shall be chosen from the submitted candidates by a majority vote of the AFCC Awards Committee.
This award will be presented annually at the AFCC Annual Conference.
Click here for complete guidelines and criteria. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
You may find it helpful to compose your written responses in a word processing program and then paste them into the submission form. You will need the following information to complete the application:
- The name, mailing address, email address, phone number, of the person submitting the nomination.You must be an AFCC member to submit award nominations.
- The name of the program, and the mailing address, email address, phone number, of the designated program representative.
- Written responses detailing how the nominated program meets the following criteria (up to 150 words per response):
- The program's demonstrated innovation in program and content;
- The program's demonstrated innovation in objectives and presentation;
- The program's demonstrated creativity;
- The program's contribution to the mission of AFCC.
- The name, email address, phone number of one professional reference for the nominated program, including a brief description of the nominated program's professional relationship with the reference.
Contact Gina Wentling at AFCC, 608-664-3750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.