With bargaining continuing and other parties raising the prospect of protected Industrial Action, the CPSU NSW membership must consider whether we want to engage in protected industrial action as part of the current bargaining process.

Protected industrial action can mean multiple actions, including going on strike. In order to take protected industrial action, your Union would first need to apply to the Fair Work Commission for a Protected Action Ballot Order, after which all forms of industrial action supported by members will need to be taken within 30 days.

At this stage only the academics' union is considering industrial action, with the United Voice and AMWU (Canberra Technical Staff) not applying for a PABO.

Question Title

* 1. Would you be interested in voting yes for protected industrial action?

Question Title

* 2. Do you have any comments or feedback about potentially taking protected industrial action?