This is part two of the assessment for the CPD 2015 for Settlement agents.
You must have completed part one before continuing with this part. You can go back and complete part one if you need to.
Please note you will need to do this exercise in one sitting. It cannot be saved and completed later.
- Go back to part one of the assessment.
The following material will be covered in this part of the assessment program:
- Section 5: Job and Person requirements
- Activity 5 - Job and Person Requirements
- Activity 6 – Recent amendments to Schedule
- Activity 7 – Analysing functions and duties
- Draft Settlement Agent - Job and Person Requirements
- Section 6: Case studies
- Activity 8 – Recommending legal advice
- Activity 9 - Requirement to act expeditiously
- Activity 10 - Requirement to disclose pertinent facts
- Section 7: Wrapping up
- Activity 11 - Wrapping up
The following course materials can be downloaded as a handy reference:
- CPD Manual Duties 2015
All documents issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Documents listed here are the latest versions available, but may be subjec to review. For more information on this document, please contact email@example.com.