Understanding Collective Action Initiatives in Europe
1. About this survey and COMETS.
This survey is conducted under the European project COMETS - Collective Action Models for Energy Transition and Social Innovation. Its aim is to understand the impact of Collective Action Initiative (CAIs) like yours in the energy transition at local, national and European level. The survey will be conducted between May and July 2020.
The survey will take you roughly 30 minutes. You can leave the survey and finish it in as much as you use the same device. Where the following aspects of your initiative will be explored: the beginnings, your activities, how you organised, how do you interact with different actors, barriers and opportunities your initiative faces, and what tools you would find helpful from a project like COMETS.
As participant to this survey, you will:
- Help us understand the impact of CAIs on the energy transition and society.
- Ensure that we provide tools in our Supporting Platform tailored to your initiative.
- Set recommendations for policy makers to support CAIs like yours.
- Receive the analysis of the survey expected November 2020.
For more information, visit our website http://www.comets-project.eu or contact us at email@example.com.
COMETS received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 837722.