Please read all entry requirements and terms and conditions for participation in this competition
How to Enter:
1. Complete this entry form
2. To be eligible for the competition all applications are due by 11:59 pm on August 4, 2022.
3. All contestants will be responsible for their own transportation and accommodation to participate in this event.
4. The administrator, at its sole discretion, may accept or refuse entry forms that are late, incomplete or illegible.
5. Along with your entry form, a YouTube video link to your pitch must be submitted at the same time as your entry. When preparing your YouTube video, make sure to insert “CNE Emerging Innovators Pitch Competition 2022” in the title of the video as well as your name. Videos not properly labelled may not be considered. Details of what to include in your video are found in the Entry Form.
6. The judges will consist of a panel appointed by the administrator. The judges will review all video entries and entry forms and score them according to our judging criteria.
7. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org