Registration for Collaborative Learning Activity 2022
1. Registration for Student Collaborative Learning Activity
Thank you for your interest in participating in a Collaborative Learning Activity at Unity Health Toronto.
There are three types of activities that you can register for on this link, and you can register for more than one activity at a time. The activities include:
- Learner Wellness Activities: We have three (3) in-person /hybrid Wellness Activities scheduled (one at each of our sites). Each session will take place from 12:00-1:00 p.m. and will offer an opportunity to meet other learners and to participate in different wellness activities. Learner wellness resources will also be shared and there will be prizes.
- Collaborative Learning Student-Series Activities: These sessions are scheduled to take place on various days and times throughout the spring/summer term. These learning activities are approved by the University of Toronto, Centre for Interprofessional Education for IPE credit and will take place over Zoom.
- Collaborative Learning Structured Placement: This Collaborative Learning activity consists of four weekly, 1.5 hour facilitated sessions with shadowing opportunities in-between the weekly sessions. Learners are expected to participate in all 4 sessions. Small groups are also required to present a small final presentation. This learning activity is approved by the University of Toronto, Centre for Interprofessional Education for IPE credit (IPE Component in a Practice Setting) and will take place over Zoom.
In order to participate in the virtual activities (over Zoom) you will need:
- An electronic device (e.g. smart phone, tablet or computer) with access to Zoom (& might need headphones)
- A quiet space to Zoom
For activities approved for IPE credit through the Centre for Interprofessional Education at the University of Toronto University of Toronto students will need to provide their student numbers and UTORIDs in order to receive credit.
Zoom details for the session will be sent to registrants prior to the session.