Application to join CEDaCI network
Circular Economy for the Data Center Industry (CEDaCI) aims to enable trans-sectoral and trans-national learning and develop circular economy solutions for the Data Centre Industry in France, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK by:
· Building a co-creation platform for sharing knowledge and expertise
· Building a trans-national / trans-sectoral network
· Establishing regional and transnational Working Groups
· Utilising co-creation methodologies in 8 co-creation workshops
· Jointly defining concrete circularity solutions to address the project pilot studies
By joining the multi-professional network you will:
· Receive innovative insights towards circularity solutions
· Share ideas within a multi-professional network, e.g. designers, manufacturers, business actors related to refurbishing, remanufacturing, and recycling, DCI operators & users, public authorities, scientists from several disciplines, policy and communication experts
· Test, develop and use a circular business model
· Enlarge your national and European business network
How to apply
If you are interested in becoming a member of the multi-professional network please apply by 30th September 2020 (3rd call).
3rd call for CEDaCI Network membership: 1st of October 2019
Application and selection closes of the third call: 30th September 2020
Launch of the multi-professional network: 1st national co-creation workshops in Autumn 2019.
www.nweurope.eu/cedaci / email@example.com
In this context we would like to know your expectations and needs using the questionnaire below (5 min).
Please be assured that your answers will remain confidential.