Screen Reader Mode Icon

Help us improve our website

Share Your Thoughts: Criminal Code Help

Question Title

* We welcome any ideas or suggestions you may have for improving our site.

If you are reporting a crime or are in immediate danger, we strongly recommend that you contact your local police or dial 911. Criminal Code Help is not a substitute for professional legal advice or emergency assistance. Please consult with the appropriate authorities for urgent matters.