Expression of Interest: Friends of the Network
The network values & appreciates contributions of a range of people to shared goals of inclusion
- Friends of the Network are non-voting participants in the network.
- Friends are CBSN employees or volunteers whose work helps to organize or deliver the network’s programs.
- Friends are not members, either because they do not identify as Black, or because they are not engaged in STEMM.
- Friends may be appointed by the steering committee following an expression of interest.
- Appointment of a Friend is completely at the discretion of the steering committee.
- At the time of appointment, a role and defined term will be determined that aligns with the needs of the network and the interest of the candidate.
- A term may be extended by mutual agreement.