CANNT 2021 Virtual Conference Abstract Submissions
CANNT-ACITN invites you to join us for the 2021 Virtual Conference, October 19-December 2, 2021. Presentations will take place every Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. ET and 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. ET.
ORAL PRESENTATIONS will be 30-minute time slots (includes Q&A).
POSTER PRESENTATIONS will be posted online in Virtual Poster format. Virtual Poster Presentations online will include a pdf of your full poster and a pre-recorded presentation of your abstract, approximately 3-4 minutes long.
Topics of interest may include but are not limited to:
- COVID-19 in Nephrology
- Clinical Research
- Innovative Projects and Solutions
- Ethics and Elderly Care
- Case Presentations and Clinical Reviews
- Mental Health and CKD
- Cardiovascular Disease and CKD
- Future Directions of CKD and Treatment
- Pregnancy with Renal Disease
- Medical Assistance in Dying
- Technical Advances in Dialysis Equipment
- Home Therapies.
All abstract submissions must be evidence-based.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
All abstracts must be submitted online using the detailed format instructions, as well as uploaded as a Word Document attachment at the end of this submission form in the outlined format.