Petition: OPPOSE or SUPPORT
Mixx of Atlanta Application for a 2000 sq ft multi-tier outdoor deck facing Ansley homes
Mixx of Atlanta, "best nightclub in Atlanta” according to their website, Facebook, & Instagram pages, is applying for a special use permit to build a 2000 sq ft outdoor multi-tier deck. This deck will add to its existing 3750 sq ft “nightlife destination” on the BeltLine-- within 250 feet from residential homes in Ansley Park.
- There are a total of 4 bars / clubs / restaurants located in Ansley Square Mall open to 3am, including Mixx.
- Mixx is within 250 feet from residential homes in Ansley Park - see map of proximity between Mixx & neighborhoods.
- Mixx is open 4pm - 3am (Tues - Sat) & 4pm - 12am on Sun.
- The proposed deck will serve customers 21 yrs & older, expanding Mixx's hours of operation to lunch - 3am most days of the week.
- The Ansley Park neighborhoods next to Ansley Square Mall have been in Atlanta Municipal Court for years battling existing safety & noise ordinance issues. Homeowners have documented 55 (911) calls in the last 11 months.
- Mixx has an outstanding noise citation issued 3/29/21.
- Morningside, Piedmont Heights, Lenox Park, Va-Highland, Ansley & surrounding neighborhoods all feel the impact from the problems generated by late night partying at Ansley Mall.
*We respect your privacy. Your personal information will not be shared or sold.