The 2010 Summer Leadership Institute and Bonner 20th Anniversary will be held at Berea College in Berea, Kentucky from June 2-6, 2010.
Each campus is invited to bring a team including:
1) Director and/or coordinator
2) Congress Representatives
3) Senior Intern
4) Community Impact Interns (learn more in this survey)
5) Students to participate in All Bonner Service (which can also be a Second-Year Exchange)
6) Partners, alumni, or others who want to celebrate the 20th Anniversary
7) Finally, your institution's President has already been invited to participate in the June 2-3 Anniversary Celebration activities.
All attendees should be registered by FRIDAY, MAY 7th, 2010. Participants may also submit workshops online by that day. Over the next few months, we'll be working on programming for the event and inviting people to play various roles. You can find a draft of the agenda and other information online at http://www.bonner.org/meetings/sli/agenda.htm.
We are just asking each campus to complete just one survey (one person can do it or you may want to sit down at a computer together for a few minutes). Because of the 20th Anniversary and desire to incorporate alumni and other features unique to this event, the survey is a bit more comprehensive. It shouldn't take longer than 20 minutes.
Please complete this survey by FRIDAY, JANUARY 29th, 2010. Thank you!