2024 VAHS Family Mixed Netball carnival registration
TERMS AND CONDTIONS | 2024 VAHS Family Mixed Netball Tournament
Sunday 18th February 2024. The Victorian Aboriginal Health Service is holding their annual family event you don't want to miss.
Venue: Craigeburn sports Stadium
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
The fourth VAHS Family Mixed Netball Tournament is designed for families living in Melbourne that continually accessing VAHS services. This event is also open to those living outside of Melbourne. The aim is to have healthy family environments, family participation and family events that all ages can enjoy and participate together. So start thinking of who you want on your team for this fun family competition. There will be fun activities for children and yummy feed on the day. As well as some cool uniforms/apparels being provided to the playing teams.
The following terms and conditions apply for every team who wish to enter. Please see below:
All teams need the following for their registered teams;
o 1 x 35+ year old (any gender) per team
o 1 x 13-17-year old (male) per team
o 1 x 13-17 year old (female) per team
o Team Manager/ scorer
o Minimum 7 players | Maximum 12 players
o (Optional) Each team is allowed to have 1 non-Indigenous player.
o Minimum 2 male players
o Minimum 2 male players
· Registrations open 16/10/23 and close 8/12/2023.
o Not Mandatory - Team managers can submit players confirmation of health check to VAHS to enter for major prize. (Event Manager will send confirmation forms to team managers once registered)
O All uniforms costs are covered by VAHS.
o VAHS will provide playing shirts for the event which the teams must wear.
o Team Manager will be notified by VAHS for further follow up.
Team Manager needs to submit to the following information to Event Manager;
Shirt Sizes (shirt sizes will need to be submitted no later than 8/12/2023 or a generic shirt size will be ordered.)
Playing shirts will be provided to registered teams. 13 max per team (12 players + 1 coach/team manager).
· Team registrations and shirt sizes need to be submitted by the 8/12/2023 (once shirt sizes have been submitted no changes can be made after this date)
· No more than 2 current VAHS staff allowed per team.
· This event is 100% Smoke, Vape, Drug & Alcohol free event. Designated smoking and vaping areas will be provided.
· VAHS has zero tolerance with unacceptable behaviour. Any such behaviour could lead to being removed of the event.
· Any questions, please call the Preventative Health Unit at VAHS on 03 9403-3300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org