NAfME Professional Learning and Partnerships Committee - Webinar Proposal Submission Process
Thank you for your interest in submitting a webinar proposal. Each proposal will be reviewed by NAfME's Professional Learning and Partnerships Committee (PLPC). The submission deadline is November 6, 2023.
TO EXPEDITE THE REVIEW PROCESS PLEASE:
- Make sure to complete all questions
- Provide an engaging overview description with learning objectives
- Include a link to a 1-minute video highlighting key points about your topic and proposed webinar
- Include a link to a PDF version of your presentation slides
- Contact NAfME staff member Laura Reed by email at email@example.com after you have submitted this form: include your full name and email, the date of your submission, and the title of your proposed webinar.
- NOTE: Prior to submitting your proposal, please make sure to review NAfME's Strategic Plan, which includes NAfME's Mission, Vision, Belief Statement, and Equity in Music Education as the keystone embedded throughout the three cornerstones of the plan: https://nafme.org/about/mission-and-goals/
Your proposal will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
- The webinar fits priority areas identified by the PLPC (and/or related strategic priorities of NAfME)
- The webinar is well defined, and provides clear learning objectives for the topic presented.
- The webinar topic and content reflect best-practice instructional strategies and/or is supported by music education research.
- The webinar content is of high quality, current, and relevant; it would be of strong interest to a national audience of NAfME members/music educators.
- The webinar delivery is engaging and well organized.
- The webinar uses diverse content as appropriate for the topic.
- The webinar utilizes appropriate language (ex. avoids gendered or deficit language, considers audience, uses inclusive language).